We are currently planning on starting the 2nd week in December and our first topic to be covered will be Justice and Righteousness in the Scriptures. We will be using the book Social Justice in Ancient Israel and in the Ancient Near East by Moshe Weinfeld and will be going through the book chapter by chapter.
The intent of the discipleship program is to move this ministry to the next level by equipping those who participate with the knowledge and resources to be able to properly research and discern the culturally accurate meaning of Scriptures (Biblical exegesis). We would ask those who would like to go on to teach the materials covered to sign a commitment to Wisdom in Torah (more information to come).
While we are starting with the area of Social Justice, we are working on more areas to cover and will also be adding more interactive features depending on the level of involvement with the program. Some future areas that may be covered will be Basics of Biblical Hebrew and Greek, Using E-Sword for Scriptural Exegesis, Using Logos for Scriptural Exegesis, Introduction to Ancient Near Eastern Treaties/Covenants, Understanding Ritual Sacrifice and the Purity System, and more.Please be sure to complete the reading assignment and quiz so that you can progress to the next topic and so that we can gauge how fast people are completing the materials
*Be advised that at times some of the books that will be covered on the Discipleship program must be purchase by the participants.*
Discipleship Members will receive:
- A copy of the materials covered (PDFs id possible, articles, power points, etc)
- Access to interactive seminars via Livestream and/or BigMarker
- Assistance with setting up E-sword with Hebrew study modules
- Worksheets for the lessons covered
- Quizzes must be completed before continuing to next lesson.
- Access to all archived videos covered in the discipleship program
- Exclusive discounts on products from HebrewRootsTeachings.com
- Access to our new Yeshiva Forum (ONLY TOPICS COVERED ON THE DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM WILL BE POSTED)
- After a time on the courses on the discipleship program we will select some members of the Torah Yeshiva website to do a teaching on the course taken.
Future Areas of Study will be:
1. Ancient near Eastern Covenants and the Biblical Accounts
2. Righteousness and Justice in Israel and the Ancient Near East
3. Covenant Lawsuit and the Great Tribulation
4. The Legal Language of the Siddur
5. The Study on Sacrifices and Sin in the Bible and the Ancient near East
6. The Legal Concept Ma’al and Maat
7. The Study of the Temple Service
8. The Roles of Messiah
9. The Study on the Book of Acts
10. Enthronement Ceremonies and connections with Yeshua’s Coronation
NOT all these topics will be covered in one Year*
***Message from Rico on 8/16/14***
Shalom to all Members:
For the last few months I have being traveling and teaching all over and I had not being able to do new teachings for the Website. I am so happy to have great friends and fellow brothers like Ryan and Daniel whom have really helped me keep up with research and studies while I am getting back on track with my studies on the website.
Just so that you know what has transpired the last 6 months I had to travel abroad and developed Bronchitis, then my father in law passed away in Puerto Rico, so family time was and is a priority for me and for the well being of my wife. So, once I get back from Europe I am schedule to go on a 10 day tour of Virginia and then in September 8th I have Cataract surgery. So, as you can see I am quite busy dealing with things are not related to Torah.
Please, understand that I know the support and investment you all are making on the website and is so appreciated. With your monthly support I have being able to travel to Spanish countries and pay the expense to those places who can not afford it and give them product in Spanish which is badly needed for them. I am currently in Mallorca Spain teaching a group of 10 who are learning about Torah and no one to teach them other than Gabriel Paredes my brother from Orlando. I want to express to you my gratitute for all your support to this ministry and I pray that the father will continue to bless all of you.
These are the teachings that I have schedule to do the next 6 months and not in that particular order:
STUDIES TO RECORD IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS
1. What is our biblical mandate?
2. The Pharisees and the Religious groups in the first century.
3. Introduction to Imperial Cult and the New testament
4. Temple service language in the New Testament verses.
5. Shame & Honor in the Scriptures and the First Century.
6. Rite of Passage & biblical symbols
Keep me in your prayers for health, understanding, wisdom, to be able to share on these topics which require a lot of study and research.
AGAIN I WANT TO THANK RYAN WHITE AND DANIEL MCGIRR FOR THE HELP THEY HAVE GIVEN ME THE LAST 6 MONTH. TRULY THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM AND I WOULD BE ABLE TO DO A LOT OF STUFF ON THE WEBSITE WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY BROTHERS.
Essay helper companies online
When it comes to writing an essay, many people would declare which they certainly can get it done. But when it comes to editing an instructional paper, no one will disagree that anyone can do it quite as well. But, essay writing services here are not just referring to editing and writing an academic newspaper.
In this article I’m going to give you a few tips to assist you compose essays for money. Most paper writing service people would write these essays only because they think that article writing is simple. But it can be difficult and very time consuming. In this article I’m going to offer you three pointers that will assist you compose essays for money.